Safe Fire Detection’s (Safe) Linear Heat Detection (LHD) SafeCable is a heat detector, not a system. SafeCable must be interfaced with an approved fire alarm panel that meets all local and national codes to become a system. All accessories pertaining to the detector for installation and mounting must be purchased from Safe Fire Detection or the warranty may be void. If a system is desired, the fire alarm control/releasing panel can be purchased from Safe Fire Detection to create a system, and if all components and accessories are purchased from Safe, Safe will honor it’s warranty as stated below. If unapproved mounting hardware is used and/or manufacturer’s installation instructions are not complied with fully, the detector warranty may be void. The maximum length of SafeCable a fire alarm control/releasing panel can use is based on the maximum impedance allowed by the panel, as well as other electrical considerations for individual panels. Please consult the manufacturer and Safe Fire Detection for assistance or the detector warranty may be void. Seller warrants that detectors and/or systems purchased from Safe Fire Detection will, under normal use and service, be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original sale. Seller agrees, upon written notice from Buyer given no later than 30 days after the defect is discovered, to repair or replace, at the Seller’s option, any part, which after examination by Seller, is disclosed to have been defective, provided that such product is returned to the Seller transportation prepaid, during the warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any item not completely assembled or damage resulting from accident, improper installation, misuse or abuse. The full extent of Seller’s warranty obligations are to repair or replace any defective part. Transportation to and from Safe is the responsibility of the buyer. There are no other warranty obligations of seller, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, either expressed or implied. Seller is not liable for any other costs, delays, labor charges, shipping or handling charges for warranty parts, or claims, nor for any consequential or incidental damages with respect to the product for its use.
• The Warranty on All Remanufactured Parts is 90 Days
• All orders should be emailed to email@example.com
• All orders placed are subject to approval and acceptance by Safe Fire Detection, Inc. (Safe).
• Please note the end user’s name and application on your order.
• Safe accepts your order on the basis of price in effect at time of shipments.
• Part numbers must be used when placing orders. All prices are Exworks ship point.
• Subject to Safe’s Credit Department Approval or by prepaid terms approved by both parties.
• Invoices not paid within 30 days may seriously affect your credit standing with Safe and may delay processing of future orders.
• Minimum billing: $100.00 USD plus freight charges.
• All payments must be made in US dollars.
• Possession of these price sheets does not constitute a valid distributorship.
• A valid distributorship is defined solely by Safe.
• An additional 5% will be added to the total invoice amount for Credit Card payments.
• Customer credits will be applied to open and future orders only.
• All Non-Warranty returns are subject to a minimum 25% Restocking Charge.
• Due to offsite document storage and retrieval, credit memos not applied within 1 year will be forfeited.
• Terms subject to change without notice.
• All products are nonreturnable after 90 days except in regards to warranty claims
• Safe reserves the right to ship all orders by the shipping service of our choice
• Same day shipping is available upon request and availability. Purchase order must be entered into our system by 2:00 PM EST.
• A $500.00USD expediting charge will be added to the normal shipping charges on any expedited order.
• Customer is responsible for any special shipping request charges.
Provide specific ship date. Orders marked ASAP could possibly be delayed. Unless expressly specified to the contrary, goods in stock will be
shipped without delay, and goods not in stock will be shipped as soon as possible. However, all estimates of delivery time are approximate and
failure to effect shipment of an accepted order by estimated delivery date will not be considered sufficient cause of cancellation.
Seller shall not be liable for any damage, fault or delay caused by or imposed by strikes, fires, major disasters, acts of God, governmental action,
shortage of labor, power, materials, or any other cause or condition beyond Seller’s control.
• Unless otherwise specifically provided, the price of the goods sold is Exworks Monroe NC.
• Freight will be added to invoice cost plus a $45.00 handling fee, handling for skidding requests is based on pallet size ($50.00 for Standard Size, $100.00 for oversized, and $200.00 for Extreme Length.) Call for pricing regarding crating requests.
• All goods are insured for shipment and costs are added to buyer’s invoice.
• Title to the goods sold passes to the Buyer upon delivery by Safe to the carrier, and any claims for losses or damage in transit shall be filed
by Buyer directly with the carrier, regardless of the fact that freight is prepaid by Safe.
• Cancellation or suspension of orders will be accepted by Safe only upon terms that will indemnify us against loss. Safe also reserves the
right to charge a cancellation or suspension fee.
• Postponement of deliveries at buyer’s request, if for a period of more than thirty (30) days, will not be made without prior approval from Safe.
• In the absence of such indemnification, Safe shall be entitled to recover all damages and costs of whatever nature permitted by the Uniform
Commercial Code indemnification.